Friday, February 8, 2008

The queen bee

Olivia has her way of telling everyone to do things, but usually she is gracious about it. This morning I had to laugh about her latest directions. Of course she was dressed as Cinderella (it is either that or Dorothy on a regular basis). Anyway, she sat right down in the rocking chair and told me to pick up the dress up clothes that she had just thrown everywhere. The orders were actually "You pick up. I watch you." And she did, she sat right there and played the role of a princess. 
The poor girl also got sick this evening. She threw up twice. The first was sudden, and a shock to her of course. Five minutes following cleanup she was running around again, so I didn't think it was anything. But, after supper she got sick again. At least this time she knew it was coming and could at least be prepared. She is still currently jabbering and singing in bed, so she acts fine, just can't keep anything down. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear Olivia is sick...hope she doesn't share with the rest of the family. Kevin, Joy and boys have been really sick - Kevin said its worse than how sick he was at Neil's wedding. Joy had it first and Kevin was last...sounds like it lasts a petty long time too...hope they are better by the time they move.