Sunday, February 10, 2008
On the mend
Olivia had a tough day yesterday. She woke up sick in her bed at 6 a.m. and threw up numerous times throughout the morning. She slept most of the day and just didn't have any energy until evening. However, she did manage to keep down some crackers and Gatorade by afternoon and today she is almost back to her normal self. She has been dancing, dressed up as Cinderella and beaten Dad in a game of Memory, so despite no hunger I would say she is doing well. We will blame Eric's loss to the fact that he still isn't completely back to normal. However, what the two of them had is nothing compared to the Massachusetts Woller's, so we will count our blessings. Despite the fact that it is -40 below windchill here today, life is pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The Massachusetts (soon to be Illinois) Woller's are getting back to normal although Gabe is now on antibiotics for an ear infection. Please don't give "Dad" any excuses when it comes to losing to Olivia in Memory - she just flat out beat him. In fact, one could argue she was the "not completely back to normal" one, and she still beat him. Pathetic.
Enough of your complaining about the weather. After a night of rain turn to ice I woke up to a frozen over car that I had to scrape off before my 8 am class, which was surprisingly difficult seeing how I am out of practice. Then it snowed all morning... we even have some random bunches of snow laying around, maybe even enough to make a small snowball. The sky was gray and icky all day long and with the windchill it is a mere 17 degrees. Bur. But never fear, for tomorrow it is supposed to be back in the 50s and sunny.
Must be so rough. I do feel sorry about the ice scraping though, that is never fun.
I broke two ice scrapers on the Neon about a month ago, and still couldn't get it all off.
Enjoy your sunny and warm weather!
Post a Comment