Thursday, July 30, 2009

Foot Freedom





Olivia's cast days are over- Lord willing! Yesterday she had it removed, and man was her foot dirty! There was sand, dirt and even a bit of paper inside. Camping and just being a kid helped it look and smell very interesting. We did save the cast, so if anyone wants a whiff of it just come on over :)
Olivia is moving a bit slower than she was with it on, and there has been some pain, but that is to be expected. She was climbing on the triangle portion of the swing set tonight, so I assume that she will be back to her old jumping self by tomorrow. We just won't allow her to jump off of anything over 12" high!

2 comments:

Dr. Kev said...

What, no money!?! I thought I dropped a dime in her cast...

Photo Mommy said...

Are you serious? There was no money, of that I am certain.