Claire: "He's not gonna grow, he's my little boy." (Regarding Bridger-she has said this more than once and she often calls him HER little boy.)
Claire: "We had this yesterday." (It doesn't matter what we are eating, but we had it yesterday.)
Claire loves to see motorcycles and as we saw one pass (without any dialogue on our part) she said, "We're not going to get a motorcycle. That's a big no."
I can't remember the actual beginning of the conversation but Claire said, "It's to the point Dad." Eric replied, "Yes, it is to the point. Thank you for not wasting my time."
On the way to Illinois Rylee asked, "Are there 20,000 trees in this area?"
Rylee: "So, Joy lives on Joy street. I hope she's joyful."
Eric said, "Wipes don't grow on trees." Claire replied, "No, only birdies."
We were having a discussion about cows and their manure. I told the kids stories about growing up and cleaning it off of our cows before milking and Olivia thought about not getting it all off and said, "Then it (poop) makes chocolate milk."
In the van Eric was doing math with the kids. After a few minutes Eric asked, "If you multiply 4x2 what do you get?
Olivia replied, "A prize?"
(Rylee came through with the correct answer of 8)
There always seems to be a stage when a child attempts to put some type of food in the wrong hole. Tonight, Eric told Claire not to put the bean in her ear and she justified it by saying, "I am listening to it."
1 comment:
Kids are a never ending source of entertainment. Thanks for sharing. However, I will never be able to think of chocolate milk the same way again.
Post a Comment