Friday, December 5, 2008

Why?



"There is soap in the potty," Olivia said. 
I had just put something in there that I found on one of my studio stools. I couldn't figure out what it was, but I cleaned it off and put it in the toilet. 
After Olivia figured out that mystery for me Eric opened the shower curtain and this is what we found. After I about fell on the floor from laughing we interrogated Bridger, Rylee and Olivia if they had eaten the soap. Bridger and Rylee claimed not guilty. Olivia also said she didn't do it. Eric asked her if Claire had done it and she replied, "Maybe." 
"What is it worth to you?" Eric asked her-like if he gave her a $20 she would rat out her sister. 
Claire is sleeping so she her dental work can't be compared to the teeth marks, but we are pretty sure she is the guilty party. The weird part is that it was placed neatly back in the farthest corner of the shower. Our guess is that she took a bite, decided it wasn't so great and then went into the studio to attempt to hide her evidence on the stool that is exactly the same color.

1 comment:

Dr. Kev said...

That would have been awesome if she laid the blame on Bridger! But she's probably too smart - she'll give him a few years.