Never before have I laughed so much in church. Today was the Sunday school Christmas program. If I could figure out how to put some video on here I would so you could laugh too. Obviously, Olivia has a broken arm. Watching her try to make the motions to the songs with 1.5 arms was priceless. She tried so hard, until she got squirmy. She just couldn't stand still. She was spinning around, playing with her pigtails, and at one point she even gave Rylee's arm a hug. (They were beside each other at one point.) It was quite funny. I guess we should have talked about how to stand. At least her dress didn't go over her head. Rylee of course was not swayed by her sister's antics. Her stage presence amazes me. She knew everything perfectly, said and sang it loudly and enjoyed doing it. It was so precious to see both of them up there together. I am a proud mommy.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Christmas Program
Never before have I laughed so much in church. Today was the Sunday school Christmas program. If I could figure out how to put some video on here I would so you could laugh too. Obviously, Olivia has a broken arm. Watching her try to make the motions to the songs with 1.5 arms was priceless. She tried so hard, until she got squirmy. She just couldn't stand still. She was spinning around, playing with her pigtails, and at one point she even gave Rylee's arm a hug. (They were beside each other at one point.) It was quite funny. I guess we should have talked about how to stand. At least her dress didn't go over her head. Rylee of course was not swayed by her sister's antics. Her stage presence amazes me. She knew everything perfectly, said and sang it loudly and enjoyed doing it. It was so precious to see both of them up there together. I am a proud mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment