Tuesday, December 2, 2008

update

I took Bridger back to Rochester today. Things had stopped draining in addition to looking plugged and irritated. Thankfully we were actually able to see the Dr. we had on Friday. When I called him he had actually set up an appt. for us with another pediatric surgeon, but had wanted to see us first. The good news is we never had to see his superior. That doctor was able to reopen the area with a bit of painful squeezing. It is what I myself had thought about doing, but we had been told so many times to not be to rough with the area because of all the problems that could occur I was terrified to do it. We can do it 'gently' and give him a lot of baths. He has to have another check-up in a week.
So, he and I got to take an afternoon road trip together. He sure is a lot less talkative than his sisters. 
In other Woller news Olivia has been back to her old self since Sat., but now Claire has our cold. Her voice is so deep she sounds like a little man. This is gross, but yesterday when I was about to leave for school I noticed a puddle on my leg. I wasn't sure if it was her snot, tears or drool. All three were running like a faucet all day.
We also went 'tree trapping' on Saturday between the craziness. I love that tradition. This year it is a more modest tree and about half the size of the Rockefeller one last year. It fits in our house much better.

No comments: