Apparently I get the day off from mothering tomorrow. Rylee and Olivia just told me that all I had to do was take Bridger out of his bed tomorrow and they would do the rest of my work. Rylee said, "I will wake up, get dressed, make my breakfast, do my laundry, play, make lunch, play, and make supper. I love you Mom, and I love to help."
Olivia then told me that she would also take care of laundry and other things after she gets up and shows off her bottom (whatever that entails).
Eric heard that I get the day off and he went to check if he also gets the day off. Rylee's reply was, "What do you do?" So, I guess he doesn't get a break from his usual duties. It is probably a good thing that Eric and I will be gone most of the day tomorrow, otherwise I would be saddened when the novelty of doing my motherhood duties wears off at about 8:35 a.m.
1 comment:
So? How did your day off go?
Post a Comment