Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flashbacks






I have thought about doing this post for a really long time This photo of Olivia in the hat my Grandma Fetzer made for me was taken in 2008. The photo of me was when I was 6. I might still have to do another photo of Rylee wearing the whole outfit for another comparison. Bridger still fit into Eric's outfit last week for his flashback. Eric was 13 months and Bridger is 15 months. As I was making edits I was getting rid of dust spots on Eric's that appeared after scanning. I was going to touch up his forehead, but then I realized that instead dust it is a beautiful and fairly fresh scar. I find it so interesting to see resemblences from parent to kid and also from kid to kid. For the past two days I have been attempting to finish Claire's first year scrapbook and it feels like I am looking at Bridger with slightly smaller cheeks. Our kids have all looked alike at the same stages of their early lives.

3 comments:

Dr. Kev said...

I had nothing to do with that scar...

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness Denice you were such an adorable little girl! Now it all makes sense why you have such cute kids!

Photo Mommy said...

I know, what happened, right? I hope at least for our kids their adorableness sticks.