Bridger is beginning to add to the ever growing list of funny sayings.
1/22
He was wearing a cowboy hat and Eric said, "Bridger say howdy." "How Do," is what came out. He kept saying it too, and it was adorable.
"Look up there!" I reply, "Are you trying to distract me?" To which he replies, "Uh, huh, look up there!"
This is one of his conversations with himself while in time out recently. He has been there a lot, so I guess he feels the need to talk to himself while there. "Ding dong." "Come In." "No, I can't, I'm in time out."
Poor Bekah hears no from Bridger the entire time she is here. She can barely even make it in the door. I am pretty sure it is because he is finally able to boss someone around who is smaller than him. Well, apparently he needed reinforcements because one day Grandma heard. "Bekah, No-No." "Grandma say no-no."
12/8
"Mommy, Bridger says have a good day."
Words of course aren't his only means of comedy. On Thursday he and Claire managed to look like little Indians on the warpath with my eyeliner. It was all over. I didn't manage to get a picture though because the batteries were dead and I had to go to school. I didn't want to leave them looking like that for the new babysitter, and it unfortunately took awhile to get off.
Yesterday he also had his first taste of soap. He willingly put his mouth on the hand pump and squirted away. He had tried bubbles first and wanted to move on to the stronger stuff. He decided it wasn't as good as it looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment