
I am quickly joining the ranks of most of the very few blogs that I follow, non-updated. I always have these grand ideas, but I am usually driving at the time. It isn't for lack of material- we have been very busy lately and today is the first, and last, Saturday for a long time with nothing scheduled. Eric and I are thankfully done with classes, but have still been at school every day. My excitement there is getting a new darkroom, lighting studio, matting room and student publications office (and possibly my own new office). So, that also means there will be a lot more packing/moving this summer. It will be SO worth it though!
The girls have one week of school and at that age it means field trips and parties. They also look forward to swimming in the backyard some more. Top this off with a few birthday parties and weddings and that is how the next few weeks are shaping up.
Currently 4/6 of the family is painting the shed. You can see how productive things are. It is also fixing to rain, so I am not sure what it will look like in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment