Monday, April 5, 2010

The Dentist




Today was a dentist day. Bridger did really well for his first visit. Nothing was monumental about it other than the fact it is interesting to take four children. I thought these photos were so cute though that I would make a post out of them. Eric had softball practice afterward so I took the kids shopping and for supper at Taco Bell. They had never been there. As we were leaving a man stopped me to compliment me on my beautiful and well-behaved children. They are, and that is exactly why I don't feel like it is a challenge to take four children out for supper. Well, as we were leaving Olivia didn't catch the door with her hands- instead she caught it with the back of her head and it sent her flying onto the pavement. I went from feeling like a good mom to a terrible one in three seconds flat. Thankfully she was fine shortly after we got in the van and she forgot all about it. Plus, we had already planned to come home and eat Peter Rabbit from the Easter cake. Chocolate makes everything better.

These cookies baked together and Rylee decorated them to be Benjamin Bunny and Peter Rabbit.

No comments: