Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Recent quotes

Olivia is working at learning to pump on the swings and the other day she said, "Mommy, I am pushing myself."

Tonight we were talking about laundry and Olivia wanted to remember something, so that when in a few years she has to do hers herself she wouldn't forget. "I'll leave it in my brain."

We have been working on not interrupting each other. Claire has become almost obsessed with saying, "I'm talking," even when someone else was first. She just wants to be sure that you know she has something to say. Of course, she always does.

At supper a couple of nights ago Claire made a sound and one of the girls copied it. Claire immediately stopped eating and informed us, "NO! That's my sound!- like she had it copyrighted or something.

Yesterday Claire was sporting the Dorothy dress over top of her skirt and top, in addition to that she was wearing the bow and a pink fleece vest complete and tennis shoes. We were outside and Rylee said, "Claire, you look cute." She immediately replied, "No, I am adorable."
Later that evening when we were telling Daddy she said the same thing, only adding, "Take my picture."

No comments: