
Tonight I actually got to stay home for supper and not have to rush off to school, and not because it was my birthday. Each spring I have my photo students come here to see my studio, learn about selling their work and having a business, etc. This year I decided to build my own birthday party and combine the two events :) It happened to be a monumental meal for the Woller family, our first meal all together at the table. Bridger had his first cereal two days ago, but tonight was the first time that we all could sit at the table at once. We had to get another chair for Claire to move to and after Eric got that today we could celebrate together. Claire looked so big sitting in the booster seat, and Bridger looked so tiny in the highchair. It was almost as if the move enlarged Claire's ability to be funny (if that could even be possible.) They of course are all very funny, but the most laughs came following dessert.
They got me a Coldstone Creamery ice cream cake and Claire did a very good job of listening to directions after she finished hers. I told her to wipe her mouth and she took her napkin and put it directly into her mouth and began wiping it.
Thanks to everyone who called, sent cards and emailed me birthday greetings. It was the most conversational birthday I have had in years, and it was awesome. In fact, I had a jam packed birthday weekend that was absolutely wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment