Today both Rylee and Olivia did their Kindergarten screening. It was nice that they were able to do it at the same time. Those doing the testing recommended that a parent be with each child, but since we had two other kids at home, and no babysitter, I got to take them and Eric stayed home. I went along through the system with Olivia. I tried not to laugh at some of her answers, and was unsuccessful at some. The one that made me chuckle the most was when she was asked what she would do if she broke something that belonged to someone else, "Put it in the trash." I guess Rylee answered that she would fix it and give it back to the owner. We had to have a discussion on telling someone they were sorry. Thankfully, now that I think about it their answers are both logical and since they haven't really broken much I should be happy.
Another thing that I found interesting is how much she used her left hand. She has had her splint off for a week and a half, but she still favors it. The both did a good job and had a fun time, which doesn't surprise me at all.
Tomorrow morning is Olivia's first day of preschool. She is very excited. Too excited to fall asleep apparently. She and Rylee are going through the Wizard Of Oz show tunes and they are on their way to see the Wizard.
No comments:
Post a Comment