Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Is she two?

Don't get me wrong, Claire is a good kid, but I am convinced she just likes to cause trouble. Either that or she is really just trying to be an entertainer because chances are good that I will have to hide my face from her while I laugh before I punish her.  A few examples: she thinks that she needs to be in charge of Bridger's pacifier. She moves them around the house where she thinks they belong, most often into her mouth. She thinks she needs to use one again and she has even gone so far as to put the tiny doll pacifier that is attached to a doll outfit in her mouth. It is a sight to see the entire outfit hanging from her mouth. Also, today she was trying to change her baby's diaper and kept thinking she needed to use real wipes. She was convinced she couldn't do it right without them and of course told me so even after going to time out two times. She also has some things that she does at the table during meals  but last night she added rubbing her spoonful of potatoes around on her lips as if it were chapstick. Never a dull moment around here.

No comments: