Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here we go!

Welcome to our world. As I sit here working on this (during nap time). I wonder why I am really creating a blog. Will anyone really care to read about the lives of our family of five? But, because we think our every day life is a little bit entertaining, and also because people have asked that I think about doing this, here we go.
The intention of this blog is to post 'interesting' things throughout our day/week and also to share some of the photography work that I continue to work on. Maybe some day there will be a separate blog just for Wollerphotography, but one step at a time. Unfortunately, no matter how well write no words will ever convey the actual feelings that happen here. I won't fully be able to recreate the things that Olivia does at the supper table, describe how well Rylee can walk on her toes or whatever Claire happens to be up to at the moment, but I will try. I will also attempt to keep things up-to-date. It is hard enough to take a shower every day, so we shall see how it goes. Wish me luck.
Enjoy the blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I get to be the first to post on your blog. I look forward to hearing updates on your family.

Photo Mommy said...

Thanks for being my first comment! It will be great to swap family stories with our blogs. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to keeping up on the wacky world of the Wollers! You would think I could keep up without the blog, as I live approximately 1.5 miles away....

Grandma Millie said...

Thanks, Denice, for starting the blog. I am so glad you started this....its always fun to know what's happening. I look forward to reading it.